PASTEL 2010 - INTRODUCTION TO BOOKKEEPING
Authorised Pastel Training Provider
Accredited Training Provider -ACC020001201
Bookkeeping Saturday morning course (over 4 weeks)
Click HERE to find out when the next INTRODUCTION TO BOOKKEEPING course starts
Pastel Introduction to Bookkeeping
This training program will introduce learners to basic Bookkeeping terms and concepts. This brief overview course will show learners how to deal with basic bookkeeping documents and how to use them in a manual accounting system.
As a learner this helps you to cross the line from manual accounting system, to Softline Pastel’s easy-to-use and powerful accounting system for SMEs.
- Bookkeeping Concepts
- Familiarise yourself with different types of accounts, the double entry system, trial balance, income statement, balance sheet and types of companies.
- Dealing with Cash, Customers and Suppliers
- Understand, practice completing and recording receipts, deposit slips, cheques and EFT payments.
- Working with the Cashbook, posting journal transactions to the General ledger.
- Completing VAT returns.
- Complete purchase orders and briefly explore customer credit policies.
- Petty Cash and Customer Processing
- This lesson will show you how to work with petty cash, draw accounts as well as petty cash withdrawals, balancing and processing the sales journal.
- Bank and Stock
- This will help you to overview the bank statements, the inventory, the quotation, sales order and fill in a tax invoice.
- Value Added Tax
- This lesson will explain what VAT is, how to register for VAT, how to cancel a registration, and how to do your tax periods.
Our provisional course dates are as follows:
- 9 & 11 Feb 2010
- 24th & 26th March 2010
-> we give one day break for ‘homework’ exercises
Click HERE to find out the latest prices and when the next INTRODUCTION TO BOOKKEEPING course starts
These prices include:
These prices do not include the cost of doing the Pastel certification exam. However, if a delegate wants to do this, then we can arrange it with Pastel, but there will be an additional cost.
Please click below to make further enquiries and confirm your order.